The Canadian cannabis producer had a dismal Q1. But don’t throw in the towel on Aurora yet. You might be ready to abandon hope for Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB). That’s understandable after the company’s ugly fiscal 2020 first-quarter results. The Canadian cannabis producer’s revenue is falling. Its bottom line is deteriorating. Don’t let seemingly positive net income resulting from accounting for derivative liabilities fool you on that front. Aurora continues to burn through its cash. Aurora’s…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product