Residents of the state of Michigan will be able to legally purchase cannabis from retail establishments beginning December 1, the state Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) announced yesterday. According to an MRA advisory bulletin entitled, Transfer of Marijuana Between Equivalent Licenses, the Emergency Rules for Adult-Use Marihuana Establishments (promulgated on July 3, 2019), allow a person to obtain equivalent licenses and when those equivalent licenses have common ownership, to operate at the same location. The person…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product