A study conducted by the American Heart Association shows that cannabis users actually had a lower risk of atrial fibrillation. And the good news doesn’t stop there.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- Alaska Plans for 11 April 2020 As Date For Onsite Consumption
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Michigan celebrates first legal cannabis purchases
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers