A small portion of an employment fund worth 15 million Canadian dollars ($11 million) is being set aside by British Columbia’s government to help gray-market cannabis entrepreneurs in one region of the province gain a foothold in the legal economy. The funding for the program, amounting to CA$676,000, is being directed to the Cannabis Business Transition Initiative, which […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product