The Beamsville operation of cannabis firm Hexo Corp. is closing and 100 staff are out of work as a result of cost-cutting efforts announced Thursday by the Quebec-based company. “People in upper in management who got their notice were just as upset as everybody else — everybody was stunned, there was a lot of crying,” said a Beamsville greenhouse worker who did not want to be identified because they are under a “gag order” until…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product