There was a time just a few short months ago that buying into the world of legal cannabis seemed like a sure thing. A major pot stock sell off continued on markets Monday, partially because consumers are less than enthused about legally available cannabis. In theory, the black market should be under tremendous pressure now, by the new regulated and ultimately safe marijuana supply sanctioned by provincial governments in Canada. – Read the entire article…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product