Sam Hocker hopes research will pave the way to a possible alternative to treat cancer in dogs. Guelph researchers hope to find out whether cannabis can be used as a possible treatment for bladder cancer in dogs as part of one of the first studies exploring the subject since legalization. Over the next three years, Sam Hocker and a small team of researchers with the Ontario Veterinary College at the University of Guelph will look…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product