New regulations for cannabis edibles and topicals came into effect Thursday, with products expected to reach store shelves in December. Here’s what consumers and parents need to know. WHAT ARE EDIBLES? “Edibles” is the umbrella term for cannabis-infused products, which can include beverages, cotton candy, dissolvable strips, gummy candies or baked goods. And topicals are products which can include lotions, balms, and oils absorbed through the skin for relief of pain or inflammation, according to…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product