As Illinois prepares to embark on a potentially culture-changing adventure with legal cannabis, the first state to legalize pot offers a snapshot of the way the world may appear a few years hence. Colorado legalized medical marijuana 19 years ago, and recreational cannabis in January of 2014. Today, Denver has more marijuana stores than Chicago has McDonald’s restaurants. Indeed, a section of Broadway in the Mile High City, known as “The Green Mile,” is believed…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product