Over the coming decade, cannabis is liable to be one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. Although estimates on Wall Street vary wildly — which is to be expected in an industry that has no modern legal precedent — the legal pot industry could see sales rise between five and 18 times by 2030 over the $10.9 billion generated in 2018. Marijuana is also forecast to be a significant job creator. As of early…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product