A Cheshire businessman has admitted to buying cannabis and turning it into what he claims was a painkilling oil to help his terminally ill brother, in an attempt to highlight “the stupidity and cruelty” of drug prohibition. Ben Findlay has told the Guardian he spent up to £5,000 obtaining the drug from criminals earlier this year. He then turned his garage into a makeshift laboratory to convert the cannabis into a medicinal mix that his…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product