Councillor Mike Nickel sees a hole in Edmonton’s bylaws and regulations that he wants to see filled. Nowhere are there rules for city staff to use for cannabis lounges. Federal legislation made edibles legal on Oct. 17. “If it’s a legitimate product, then we have to see it consumed responsibly,” Nickel said leading up to Tuesday’s council meeting, when his motion will be debated by city council. “This is an opportunity to talk about how…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product