The beauty industry is on a major high and now, e.l.f. Cosmetics’ cannabis collection is joining the cipher. Everything from eyeshadow palettes to luxury moisturizers is being infused with varieties of cannabis sativa that have little or no THC content; hemp being the most popular. To some, the movement is nothing more than a gimmicky marketing tactic. However, ongoing studies are showing the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits of cannabinoids to the skin, making it a…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product