When a jurisdiction transitions from medicinal-use-only to full cannabis legalization, it impacts older adults in different ways. In California, for example, full legalization has blurred the distinction between medicinal and adult use, as seniors frequently bypass the medical registration route entirely, and simply purchase their medicine in the state’s full service dispensaries. In the case of Canada, however, which went fully legal one year ago, the change has been both substantive and substantial. Dr. Jess…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product