Saskatchewan experts and retailers weigh in on what to expect as cannabis edibles, extracts and topicals become legal on Oct. 17, 2019. Patti Wood is no stranger to cannabis edibles. Although the products only become legal for sale in Canada on Thursday, Wood has been making her own at home for a while: She began using medicinal cannabis in 2009, for pain management as a breast cancer patient. Using legal cannabis — including the harvest…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product