Scientists at the University of Alabama at Birmingham published a study showing that cannabis use was associated with decreased risk of death during medical procedures.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- Alaska Plans for 11 April 2020 As Date For Onsite Consumption
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Michigan celebrates first legal cannabis purchases
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers