Liberal government brought in program to dispel stigma for Canadians with cannabis records. Four months after the Liberal government passed legislation to provide free, fast pot pardons, just 118 people have had their records cleared — a figure one observer calls “incredibly low.” Statistics provided by Public Safety Canada show there have been 234 applications for record suspensions to date. The government has estimated that about 10,000 people are eligible for the expedited pardons. -…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product