Gov. Jay Inslee just made Washington’s pot vape market a lot more luxurious. The state’s Liquor and Cannabis Board (LCB) announced last week that the governor’s temporary ban on flavored vaporizers will require pot companies to only use cannabis-derived flavoring in vape cartridges, essentially forcing the pot shops to ditch budget brands and sell only high-end vape cartridges. Inslee’s 120-day ban comes as thousands of people across the country fall ill with a mysterious vape-related…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product