With frost around the corner, the time is right to cut, dry and cure homegrown buds. Along with planting bulbs and clearing out dying annuals, some Ontario gardeners now have a new fall tradition: harvesting their cannabis plants. “Now is the most exciting time of growing at home,” said Katy Perry, who owns a hydroponic supply store in Toronto. “Your plant is finally ready to be chopped down, dried, cured and consumed.” – Read the…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product