Joe Avella: These gourmet dishes not only taste amazing but also give you a euphoric feeling because they are infused with cannabis. Chris Sayegh, aka The Herbal Chef, is a pioneer of cannabis-infused fine dining. Through his catered events, he’s raised the bar on what is possible when mixing cannabis and high-end cuisine. Chris Sayegh: It’s more of a slight elevation rather than a overwhelming experience, and we have measurements in place from our staff…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product