But consuming non-medical cannabis is prohibited in any form in Calgary’s public spaces, reminds city. As we approach one year of legal weed in Canada, next up, the much anticipated edibles market is about to roll out of the oven, or at least it will be legal to do so. “Federal regulations that allow for the legal sale of cannabis edibles, extracts and topicals will come into effect on Oct. 17,” the City of Calgary…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product