Health Canada has capped the amount of THC in cannabis edibles to 10 mg. Patsy Copus makes batches of pot-infused gummy bears or cannabis-coated chocolate strawberries every few weeks to help with her arthritis and other medical conditions. Although cannabis edibles are expected to be sold legally in stores in December, the Windsor, Ont., resident said buying them will likely be a financial struggle. Health Canada has capped the amount of the psychoactive compound tetrahydrocannabinol…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product