‘I think the market asked for it, basically,’ said business co-owner. A Saint John restaurant is adding a unique ingredient to its menu. The Coop is adding cannabis oil, minus the THC, to the sauce on some of its wings. THC is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis. “I think the market asked for it, basically,” said co-owner Renee Theriault. – Read the entire article at CBC News.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product