Michigan issued the first adult-use marijuana licenses to Exclusive Brands, a business planning to grow and sell MJ for recreational use when it becomes legal in the state on Dec. 1. Licenses also were given to PSI Labs, which test marijuana, and Real Life Solutions, an event organizer.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- Alaska Plans for 11 April 2020 As Date For Onsite Consumption
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Michigan celebrates first legal cannabis purchases
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers