Ontario’s government plans to loosen its grip on adult-use cannabis distribution and allow private-sector participation. Currently, recreational marijuana wholesaling in the province is under the sole domain of the government-owned Ontario Cannabis Store (OCS). According to an email obtained by the Financial Post, “The OCS is moving ahead with expanding its privately-operated third-party centralized distribution […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product