Snoop Dogg has partnered up with an Israel-based marijuana business called Seedo. The company promotes home-grown marijuana and enlisted the American musician as their new brand ambassador earlier this week, according to the Canadian Press. Snoop Dogg, 48, is an avid marijuana advocate and extremely outspoken regarding his use of the subtance. The Who Am I? rapper is set to promote Seedo’s newest product, the “Seedo Homelab.” – Read the entire article at Global News.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product