Snoop Dogg has partnered up with an Israel-based marijuana business called Seedo. The company promotes home-grown marijuana and enlisted the American musician as their new brand ambassador earlier this week, according to the Canadian Press. Snoop Dogg, 48, is an avid marijuana advocate and extremely outspoken regarding his use of the subtance. The Who Am I? rapper is set to promote Seedo’s newest product, the “Seedo Homelab.” – Read the entire article at Global News.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- Alaska Plans for 11 April 2020 As Date For Onsite Consumption
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Michigan celebrates first legal cannabis purchases
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers