Massachusetts lawmakers joined cannabis industry leaders on Thursday to launch a new pilot program — called CultivatED — that would provide scholarships, job training and legal services to people harmed by federal drug policy. The initiative, helmed by state Rep. Chynah Tyler, D-Boston, would do everything from helping to connect those individuals with criminal records to expungement resources, to providing educational opportunities that would include courses and degree programs in cannabis industry studies. Leaders in…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product