Canopy Growth Corp. is making a play for cannabis novices with most of the mild-dosage THC- and CBD-infused beverages that the Smiths Falls-based company unveiled Tuesday. Of 13 beverages that contain what Canopy calls “distilled cannabis,” 10 are designed to have 2.5 milligrams or less of the psychoactive component THC per serving. Health Canada’s regulations set the THC limit for cannabis drinks at 10 mg per package. Canopy Growth is clearly targeting a different market…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product