Thailand is ramping up medical marijuana legalization efforts that will soon allow all Thais to cultivate six cannabis plants in their homes and sell their home-grown harvest to the government, to turn into medical marijuana. “We are in the process of changing laws to allow the medical use of marijuana freely,” said recently-appointed Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul, in Bangkok on Wednesday. “We have high confidence that marijuana will be among the major agricultural products for…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product