While most companies in cannabis-friendly cities across the country—with the exception of West Hollywood—are still trying to navigate the confusion surrounding social consumption regulations, one workaround is through hosting official tours and bespoke experiences. As the first metropolis to make marijuana legal for adult-use, Denver, Colorado, has one of the most extensive selections of organized outings compared to locales like Portland, Seattle and San Francisco. Whether you’re a seasoned enthusiast or a canna-curious tourist, here…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product