Aurora Cannabis (ACB) is well-positioned for the inevitable rebound in the cannabis sector, as it ramps up production capacity, boosts its GMP-compliant output, and develops a variety of derivative products to serve the Canadian and international markets. By the end of June 2020, the company expects to have well over 625,000 kilograms in annual production capacity, and is now ready to increase the amount of GMP-compliant cannabis to send to the European market. In this…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product