Aurora Cannabis Inc. shares sank to a two-year low Friday after its revenues missed expectations and the pot producer announced it was halting construction at one production facility and pausing work at another to save more than $190 million in planned expenses. The Edmonton-based company’s shares fell to a low of $3.59 and were down 51 cents or 11.6 per cent at $3.87 in afternoon trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Aurora announced after markets…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product