The B.C. government’s Community Safety Unit (CSU) raided the Medical Cannabis Society store at 1182 Thurlow Street just after 10 a.m. on October 30 with Vancouver Police Department (VPD) officers in tow to keep the peace. Society director Dana Larsen told Business in Vancouver that the raid came without warning and took close to two hours. It involved CSU officials hauling products off shelves without doing any formal inventory of what they were taking, he…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product