Canadian cannabis company CannTrust Holdings Inc has announced a plan to attempt to address Health Canada’s concerns about their business. Back on September 17th its licenses to produce and sell cannabis were suspended. It was one of many setbacks for the pot firm which had been under investigation by regulators for cultivation in unlicensed rooms. The Vaughan, Ont.-based company said it received a notice of licence suspension from the federal regulator indicating its authority to…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product