A cannabis extraction plant is slated to open in central Edmonton as edible products continue to work their way into the legal marketplace. Edmonton-based Token Naturals recently announced it has secured a long-term lease on an 8,300-square-foot facility in a 60,000-square-foot industrial lot, with the hopes of constructing an operation with the ability to process up to 65,000 kilograms of dried flower into cannabis extract each year. Keenan Pascal, CEO of Token Naturals, said securing…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product