Punished by disappointing sales due to a lack of retail stores, the cannabis industry has been mounting a fierce lobbying drive in Ontario to reach the decisionmakers driving the province’s marijuana policies, according to records from the Office of the Integrity Commissioner. Over the past month, lobbyists have beat a path to Ontario’s legislature to discuss […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product