Actions undertaken by Quebec cannabis producer Hexo Corp. to proactively rectify unauthorized cultivation were deemed “acceptable” by Canada’s federal health department. The company disclosed late Friday that unlicensed cultivation took place inside part of a facility the company acquired last spring. Hexo’s 260 million Canadian dollar ($180 million) purchase of Newstrike Brands, owner of Up […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product