The celebrated musician and entrepreneur is involved with a California-based cannabis company launching a retro concept shop. The cannabis business is booming, and there’s no shortage of investors taking stock––even local billionaire Jay-Z counts himself among the ranks of those hoping to make a mint off the burgeoning industry. The multi-hyphenate mogul joined California-based Caliva in July of this year as its chief brand strategist, a role that complements the brand’s inventive style. Its new…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product