Earth Kisses Sky sells herbal salve mixtures and its clients add their own cannabis oil at home. Cannabis topicals just became legal in Canada in October, but that hasn’t stopped two local entrepreneurs from selling their weed-inspired pain and skin salves legally for months. Ashley Short and Tijen Yalchin — partners in business and life for more than a decade — have spent the past year building a devoted clientele willing to buy the herbal…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product