In several languages, including Russian and Hindi, “chai” simply means tea. Unlike regular tea, however, which is made with water as a base, chai is often made with milk, or a dairy alternative. We didn’t add cannabis to the recipe this time, but you can easily make your chai infused by adding cannabis-infused milk, or some pre-made canna-butter or coconut oil. Cannabis Masala Chai A sweet and spicy black tea with milk Prep time: 15…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product