MedMen, a Los Angeles-based multistate marijuana operator, announced it is laying off more than 190 employees to shore up its bottom line, joining a growing list of cannabis companies shedding workers amid falling MJ stock prices and a dearth of outside funding. The cash-strapped, vertically integrated company also disclosed plans to scale back its store […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product