The Boston City Council approved an ordinance creating an independent Cannabis Board, in an effort to boost involvement of minority entrepreneurs in Massachusetts’ growing pot industry. The move also creates the state’s first local fund supporting minority-owned firms, according to officials. – Associated Press
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product