On January 15th, 2020, Cannabis Industry Journal is hosting the 3rd Annual Cannabis Labs Virtual Conference. From 11–4 pm ET, you’ll get access to five veterans of the cannabis industry discussing a wide range of cannabis testing issues. Hear from subject matter experts who will share their perspectives on regulations for cannabis and hemp testing, THC and CBD testing, laboratory management, moisture content and water activity and microbiological testing.
- Charles Deibel, President & CEO of Deibel Labs, Inc.
- Dr. Brady Carter, Sr. Applications Scientist with Neutec
- Aaron Hilyard, Microbiologist at DigiPath Labs
- Heather Wade, President of Heather Wade Group, LLC
- Heather Ebling, Senior Applications & Support Manager at Medicinal Genomics
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask speakers questions during the live Q&A session that follows each presentation. Five experts, five presentations, all on the same day and free to attend. Register now for this complimentary series of webinars.
The post Mark Your Calendars: The Cannabis Labs Virtual Conference Returns appeared first on Cannabis Industry Journal.