Like most teenagers, Lucy Stafford has plans. Normal plans. The plans anyone makes as they progress into adulthood. She wants to complete her degree, spend time with friends and family, and explore her independence. But, unlike most teenagers, the 19-year-old from Cambridge has a rare and debilitating medical condition – Ehlers Danlos syndrome – that affects her connective tissue, causing her limbs to dislocate and muscles to spasm. When the Observer interviewed her last week…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product