‘I think the market asked for it, basically,’ said business co-owner. A Saint John restaurant is adding a unique ingredient to its menu. The Coop is adding cannabis oil, minus the THC, to the sauce on some of its wings. THC is the psychoactive compound found in cannabis. “I think the market asked for it, basically,” said co-owner Renee Theriault. – Read the entire article at CBC News.
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- Alaska Plans for 11 April 2020 As Date For Onsite Consumption
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Michigan celebrates first legal cannabis purchases
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers