Quebec will not allow cannabis vaping products to be sold through regulated channels, though the province might reconsider its position in the future. It is the latest blow to legal businesses trying to eke out market share in Canada’s second-largest province. Quebec’s monopoly cannabis retailer – Société québécoise du cannabis (SQDC) – will not carry the […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product