Older people more likely to target medicinal uses, but legally. Canadians older than 65 are less likely to use cannabis than younger people, but when they do, it’s more likely used for medicinal reasons and bought from legal sources. It’s estimated some five million Canadians have now used cannabis. The findings are among results of the latest quarterly report done by the National Cannabis Survey since February 2018 prior to legalization in October. – Read…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product