With the therapeutic weed program on track, attention is now shifting to hemp initiatives. Almost three years after the first medical marijuana dispensary opened in Puerto Rico, the medical cannabis industry is blossoming into a fertile enterprise, generating a monthly average of $4 million in sales, despite a few setbacks. Since its inception until last August, sales and services reported to the government amount to $128 million, with businesses paying $13.9 million for the sales…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product