Tilray Inc. shares jumped as much as 14 per cent after announcing it successfully imported medical cannabis into the U.S. in support of a clinical trial studying its efficacy in treating patients with disorders caused by breast cancer treatments. The study will focus on patients suffering from taxane-induced peripheral neuropathy, or TIPN, secondary to treatment with paclitaxel or docetaxel. TIPN affects more than 67 per cent of women undergoing breast cancer treatment, the company said.…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product