With cannabis companies focusing more on profitability, will that curb expansion efforts? Cannabis legalization is generally good news for the industry and companies looking to expand into other parts of the world. However, that’s not necessarily always the case, as it also creates opportunities for those countries to start becoming exporters of cannabis themselves, and they could end up competing head-to-head with large North American producers. Canada-based Aurora Cannabis (NYSE:ACB) prides itself on its global…
- The Ultimate Guide to Baking With Cannabis + How to Make Cannabutter
- ‘Incredibly Low’: Only 118 Pardons Granted for Pot Possession in First 4 Months
- Cannabis Consumers Are More Politically Active Than Abstainers
- Marijuana 101: How Can Kief Be Used Medically?
- Proper trimming, curing are key to creating a quality marijuana product